When it comes to finding the right agent for you, it’s hard to know where to begin. With many great options available, you want to be confident you make the best choice for your real estate goals. Follow these simple steps to ease the process of searching for the right agent!
The best experiences can often be recommended from people you trust. Ask friends, family, or even neighbors who they have worked with. Inquire about the process, the service, and if they are happy with the overall experience they had with their agent. This can help you know where to start and even help you to later cross-examine your own research.
Review the Agents
Get to know more about the agents online. Start by reading agent bios here on our website and researching their profiles on Realtor.com, Facebook and other sites. You can learn more about their background, area of expertise, process, and even client testimonials. This information will help you to further narrow down your options before you make a connection.
Contact the agent(s) that you are most interested in working with. They will likely set-up a time to call, meet in-person, or virtually to get to know more about you and your real estate needs. Be sure to ask these questions to determine if it is a suitable fit:
- What neighborhoods or zip codes do you specialize in?
- How often do you keep in contact with your buyers/sellers?
- Do you have a list of reliable services? (i.e. handyman, mortgage advisors, cleaners, stagers, moving companies, etc.)
- Will I be working directly with you or a team?
- What is your margin for closing on a home for buyers/sellers?
- For Sellers: What are the average number of days a home you’re selling is on the market for?
- For Buyers: How do you determine homes that match a buyer’s wants and needs?
Finding the right agent doesn’t have to be hard. Have confidence knowing that only successfully-proven real estate agents work at Mainframe, each backed by a company-wide effort to meet your specific goals. Discover which one of our experienced agents may be a match for you today!