- Top agent, specializing in Downtown Orlando areas
- Licensed real estate agent for nearly a decade
- Emphasis on the highest level of customer service
- Specializing in single family homes, condominiums, high-rises and luxury homes
- Experienced & knowledgable regarding short sales and foreclosures
- Actively involved in politics and community affairs, Eric is the Block Captain for the Wadeview Park Neighborhood Association and Past President of the Lake Davis and Greenwood Neighborhood Associations. He is a supporter of organizations and grassroots initiatives that protect the environment, and is a member of the National and Florida Association of Realtors, ORRA, and the Florida Association of Residential Property Managers.
- Committee member for Governmental Affairs at the Orlando Regional Realtor Association
- Membership Director of the Metropolitan Business Association
- Associate Supervisor for the Orange County Soil and Water Conservation District 4
Specializing in Downtown Orlando, more property owners have listed with Eric Rollings than any other real estate agent serving this market. Eric continually holds top rank for listings throughout Downtown and the surrounding areas. However, don’t expect that he’s too busy to offer personalized attention, like you might expect from someone in his position. Eric is known for going above and beyond to ensure his clients receive the highest caliber of service.
Service oriented by nature, personal service lies at the core of his business philosophy. He services a broad range of clientele – many who are busy professionals or stay-at-home moms with hectic schedules and very little time.
“Buying or selling a house is a huge life step that can be a very emotional experience. It’s easy to become so consumed with the process that you forget that it should be a pleasurable experience, which is something I strive to create for my clients. The only stress that really should be involved in a real estate transaction is positive stress. My job as a Realtor is to troubleshoot and eliminate the obstacles to make the process as pleasant as possible and help you achieve your goal, whether it’s to net the highest price for your home, or get the best possible deal.”
Ask Eric what his favorite part of the real estate transaction is, and he will tell you that it’s after the property has been found, papers signed, and he hears his client say “this was easier than I thought”, or “you really got me through this.” It’s what confirms that he’s done his job well. Most of Eric’s business comes from referrals from satisfied clients.