- Masters Degree in Instructional Design, Full Sail University
- Bachelors Degree in Psychology, Minor in Religious Studies, University of Central Florida
- Graduate Realtor® Institute (GRI)
- Accredited Buyers Representative (ABR)
- Seller's Representative Specialist (SRS)
- Gold Key Certification (GKC)
- Secretary, Women's Council of Realtors 2020
- Event Director, University of Central Florida Alumni Board 2019-present
- Program Director, Women's Council of Realtors 2019
- Director, Florida Realtors® 2017-2019
- Orlando Realtors® Communications Committee: Vice-Chairman 2017, Chairman 2018
- New Hope for Kids Volunteer
- Habitat for Humanity Volunteer
- Women’s Council of Realtors®
- Orlando Regional Realtor® Association
- Florida Association of Realtors®
- National Association of Realtors®
- Real Estate Buyer’s Agent Council
Becki Douglas is a real estate professional who prides herself on her exceptional customer service, creative marketing, vast education and attention to detail. Her unique customer-focused process is what sets her apart from other agents.
As a second generation REALTOR®, Becki’s love for the industry began as a teenager, helping her mother, also a local REALTOR® as she excelled throughout her 25-year real estate career. Becki bought her first investment property at age 19 and continues to invest to this day.
When Becki is not helping people with buying and selling homes, she remains actively involved with the local community. Becki volunteers with local non-profits, fundraises for and participates in numerous charity 5K runs and serves in a leadership capacity with the local and state REALTOR® Associations.
Becki is married to a local firefighter, and the couple remains very active within the firefighter community, enjoy traveling and spend as much time as possible with their rescue dogs.
I’ve had the pleasure of working with Becki
on two successful transactions. She is not
only knowledgeable with the purchase
and/or sale process of a home, but also has
experience with home remodels. She can
bring a great perspective to individuals that
want to make changes to the homes. Becki is
a great communicator and is always available
to answer any questions during the process.
I would highly recommend her to friends and
Becki helped me sell my condo in Orlando
last summer. She truly went above and
beyond, and she sets the bar very high! She
is knowledgeable, dedicated, thoughtful,
thorough, approachable, and trustworthy.
I trusted her with my home and I would
recommend her to everyone! Thank you
Becki came highly recommended and she
did not disappoint. Being out of country
investors we were unfamiliar with the local
terms and conditions to purchase real estate
in Orlando. Becki made us feel that she was
only working for us until the deal closed.
She helped us find local service providers
and management companies. She stayed in
the loop helping us negotiate deals until we
were completed. She mediated any disputes
or information corrections many times. She
responded very quickly to questions and
concerns, most times within minutes. We
would most certainly use Becki for any/all
Becki is a phenomenal realtor! She knows the
area so well and was able to find us exactly
what we were looking for. She also had great
ideas on how to spruce up my house to sell,
which ended up selling in only nine days!
Probably the biggest compliment I could give
is in her negotiation skills and contract ideas
as I was dealing with a very difficult seller.
In the end I got exactly what I wanted and
couldn’t be happier. Do yourself a favor and
sign with her.