- Risk Management and en route to being RM certified – Orlando Regional Realtor Association
- Communications – Orlando Regional Realtor Association
- Specializing in single family homes, luxury high rises, condominiums, town homes, new construction developments and investment properties.
- Experienced & knowledgable regarding short sales and foreclosures
- Licensed Real Estate Sales Associate
- 3rd year Professional Development Forum – Orlando Regional Realtor Association
- 2nd year Governmental Affairs – Orlando Regional Realtor Association
- Member of the National Association of Realtors, Florida Association of Realtors and Orlando Regional Realtor Association
- Raised in Orlando and Downtown Orlando resident
I am so proud to call Orlando, Florida my home - it is where I grew up and have enjoyed living the Central Florida lifestyle! I was raised by a single mom who has been a longtime Central Florida Real Estate Broker and resident. From her, I learned how important it is to provide focused and personalized service to home buyers and sellers. Having been both a home Buyer and Seller myself, I understand the big decisions that have to be made and the importance of understanding the process – knowing that I needed the help of a real estate expert, but also wanting to be in the driver’s seat.
I have lived in other cities, but Orlando is my home base. I went to Winter Park High School as one of the first groups of students in the International Baccalaureate Program and graduated from Edgewater High School. After graduation, I attended the Savannah College of Art & Design to study fashion design, then returned to Orlando and began a 15 year career in advertising and marketing communications. In the midst of an unstable world economy, I made the decision to follow in my mother's path and I got my real estate license. That decision may seem a little crazy considering the timing, but it afforded me the opportunity to learn as much about the current state of the real estate market as possible. I gained an advantage as an agent to provide expert, educated and experienced service to my clients. My experience in advertising gave me an invaluable sense of the importance of presentation and communication - showcasing homes for sale to net top dollar for sellers, and negotiating the best purchase price and terms for buyers. Having lived in Orlando almost my entire life, I know the history of neighborhoods and surrounding Central Florida communities. My dedication to continued education and building a sense of community offers my customers a unique, customized home buying and selling experience.