Winter Park is a beautiful historic city just north of Downtown Orlando, with a population of just under 30,000. Within the city limits are the renowned Rollins College, Full Sail University, and the Charles Hosmer Morse Museum of American Art. The Morse Museum of America Art houses the world’s largest collection of Tiffany glass. The City of Winter Park features open park space, residential neighborhoods, golf courses, a street-side shopping district and amazing restaurants along Park Avenue.
Winter Park was incorporated as a city in 1885. It quickly became a popular vacation destination for wealthy northerners to escape the frigid winters, hence the name Winter Park. Founded as a luxury getaway, Winter Park continued to maintain its high-end reputation ever since. Now Winter Park is one of Central Florida’s most expensive neighborhoods, with continual redevelopment and reinvestment.
The most desirable neighborhoods in Winter Park surround the chain of lakes.
Search Winter Park Homes for Sale
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.
- Winter Park Neighborhoods
- Winter Park Points of Interest
- Cady Way Trail & Cady Way Park
- Casa Feliz (Robert Bruce Barbour House)
- Park Avenue & Central Park
- Cornell Fine Arts Museum
- Full Sail University
- Howell Branch Preserve
- Kraft Azalea Gardens (Kraft Azalea Park)
- Mead Botanical Garden
- Rollins College
- The Albin Polasek Museum & Sculpture Garden
- The Charles Hosmer Morse Museum of American Art
- Winter Park Chain of Lakes
- Winter Park Country Club & Golf Course
- Winter Park Farmers’ Market
- Winter Park Condos