Mainframe Real Estate is seeking a dynamic and detail orientated individual who thrives working with many people in a team and client centric environment. The ability to multitask under pressure while keeping a cool and calm composure is a critical component of this position and a fundamental key to success. The ideal candidate for this job is personable, resourceful, and organized while assuring a steady completion of workload is accomplished in a timely and efficient manner.
Mainframe Real Estate is one of Central Florida’s fastest growing real estate companies. With a focus on innovation, quality, and associate support for a highly desired and satisfying office environment. Mainframe is attracting top-producing agents as the company’s high standards are resonating with seasoned real estate professionals.
The Broker Assistant position is full time and the compensation is based on experience. Health and vision insurance are included along with a generous two weeks paid vacation per year are provided.
- Proud to be the ‘Director of First Impressions,’ by greeting walk-in guests, accepting deliveries, answering agent questions, and overall being a highly-visible position in the organization.
- Opening and closing the office during regular business hours 9-5, M-F hours, excluding holidays.
- Answering daily agent questions including FAQ, office activities, company software questions, and other questions about the company and its procedures.
- Reviewing documents in a preliminary manner before broker review to ensure documents are correctly uploaded and filed.
- Maintaining supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Setting up new hires in several software systems with detailed account settings.
- Assisting broker and executives with administrative duties on an as-needed basis throughout the day.
- Reviewing agent invoices on a monthly basis to ensure orders were correctly submitted, updated, and accurate before collections.
- Digitize and organize closing statements and other documents.
- Monitoring email messages and notifying broker of important information or action items. Answering phones is currently not part of the position, but making and returning phone calls to agents and vendors is needed.
- Imagining ways to improve processes, reduce errors, and other opportunities that will improve the position or the company.
- Bachelor’s degree prefered.
- Experience in real estate industry and understanding of the real estate transaction process.
- Ability to analyze and revise operating practices to improve efficiency.
- Very tech savvy with ability to quickly learn software. Proficient in Google products like Gmail, Drive, Docs, Sheets and others.
- Professional appearance including wardrobe, posture, confidence, and in verbal communication.
- Poised and composed under pressure.
- General office experience including Scheduling, Telephone Skills, Typing, Documentation Skills, Meeting Planning, Verbal Communication, Written Communication, Dependability, Attention to Detail, Administrative Writing Skills.
- Views position as a career path and opportunity to grow with a company.
Email your résumé to Careers@MainframeRE.com.