- Member of the National Association of REALTORS
- Member of the Orlando Regional REALTOR Association (ORRA)
- Experienced Agent for Building, Renovation, and 203K Loan Buyers
- Gold Key Certified Realtor (ORRA)
- Committed to the community, Richard supports Healthcare for the Homeless, a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization committed to providing the health care needs of the homeless and uninsured residents of our community in an atmosphere of dignity and respect. Richard will donate a portion of each home sale to support Healthcare for the Homeless.
- He is a board member for Deeper Root Academy, a private school currently located in the Quest Church facility on Citrus Oaks Blvd in Ocoee. The school’s curriculum is based on Howard Gardner’s teaching philosophy of multiple intelligence, tailoring the student’s curriculum to their strengths.
Richard grew up working in his family’s business in Ormond Beach, FL. After attending Clemson University, he moved to Orlando where he owned or partnered in several technology firms in Central Florida. His sales, marketing, and customer service background have served well in his work as a successful Realtor® at Mainframe Real Estate to help his clients buy or sell a property.
Richard assists a diverse range of clients, from first time homebuyers to move-up buyers and sellers. Richard has worked with high-end, custom homebuilders where he learned from the best how to professionally present 7-figure luxury properties.
In a crowded, competitive field, Richard Vaughn is recognizable for his thorough approach to marketing properties. Details count when selling a home and ensuring a smooth home sale process for top dollar takes experience. From advanced photography to sophisticated syndication channels and highly customized back-end software, innovative efforts provide the best results possible. Richard also offers an exclusive 5 – Point Guarantee to his sellers.
In his spare time, Richard enjoys spending time with his family and enjoys the “Lake Life” at his home in West Orange County. When he was 33 years old, he traveled to Colorado and participated in an Outward Bound expedition that inspired a love for hiking and mountain climbing. Since then, he has trekked and led dozens of 14,000 ft. expeditions in Colorado and California.
Richard is doing what he enjoys –
“I’m not just in the business of houses — I’m in the business of dreams in the shape of houses.” – RV