Gary S. Baron
- Landscape designer and consultant
- Experienced and knowledgable regarding short sales and foreclosures
- Licensed Florida Realtor since 1996
- Downtown Orlando resident since 1989 pioneering in the Thornton Park rehabilitation movement
- Renovated, Developed & Restored over 50 properties (residential and commercial)
- Participated in the design, construction and funding of the landmark Thornton Park Business district fountain and Lake Davis Neighborhood sign
- Member of the National Association of Realtors, Florida Association of Realtors and Orlando Regional Realtor Association
Gary has been passionate about real estate and neighborhood revitalization for decades. As a resident of Downtown Orlando since 1989, Gary has participated in the design, construction and funding of several downtown landmarks and the renovation of a multitude of downtown homes.
- Over the years, Gary has acquired over 30 rental properties of his own and understands the many expectations of landlords and tenants. As a landlord, Gary understands the importance of cost-effective repairs/renovations and knows that providing a handsome living space is the best way to attract the most desirable tenants and rental amounts possible. His concern for his own properties over the years has taught Gary how to best represent a landlord’s best interest. He handles each property he manages with the same diligence and professionalism that he does with his own properties. It is his passion for improving neighborhoods and the quality of life in Orlando that gives Gary the competitive edge as a property manager.