- Risk Management and en route to being RM certified – Orlando Regional Realtor Association
- Communications – Orlando Regional Realtor Association
- Specializing in single family homes, luxury high rises, condominiums, town homes, new construction developments and investment properties.
- Experienced & knowledgable regarding short sales and foreclosures
- Licensed Real Estate Sales Associate
- 3rd year Professional Development Forum – Orlando Regional Realtor Association
- 2nd year Governmental Affairs – Orlando Regional Realtor Association
- Member of the National Association of Realtors, Florida Association of Realtors and Orlando Regional Realtor Association
- Raised in Orlando and Downtown Orlando resident
I grew up in Orlando – and as the daughter of a well-known Central Florida Broker/Salesperson, I learned first hand how important it is to provide care, compassion and detailed attention to home buyers and sellers. I well remember the past landscape of our beautiful city and proudly witness its evolution year by year. My experiences have enhanced my expertise as a licensed real estate professional and my knowledge of the local real estate market. I also bring over 15 years of marketing and advertising experience to my real estate business.My experience in advertising left a deep and invaluable impression on me regarding the importance of communication – to the marketplace, my customers and my colleagues. I always want my customers to know when, where and how they can reach me and I am fully committed to responding in a timely, comprehensive manner. My dedication to open communication, continued education and building a sense of community offers my customers a very unique, customized home buying and selling experience. Call me today if you are looking to buy or sell in the Orlando area so that I can introduce you to a superior real estate experience!