Shonn McCloud may be young in age, but not in experience. Establishing his sales career at the tender age of 18, he received a degree in marketing at 21 and by the age of 24 was the recipient of the Century 21 Master’s Ruby Top-producer award.
Shonn works equally well with a wide-range of clients; from first-time homebuyers, sellers, investors, veterans, or those looking to purchase a vacation/second-family home. Shonn understands the many complexities of the Real Estate market and will always put his clients best interests, goals, and needs first.
As a results-oriented professional, Shonn is the bold, tenacious, and knowledgeable Realtor you want on your side.
When not selling Real Estate, Shonn is heavily involved in the Central Florida performing arts community. Whether attending a show at Dr. Phillips or performing in one, it’s unlikely that there’s a show that Shonn will miss. Shonn also enjoys studio photography, Crossfit, and loves dogs.
About Shonn McCloud
- Native of Florida
- Specializing in single-family homes, condominiums, and vacation/second-family homes
- Recipient of CENTURY 21 Masters Ruby Top Producer award
- Experienced & knowledgable in working with Veterans
- Zillow 5-Star rated Real Estate professional
- Member of the National Association of REALTORS®
- Member of Orlando Regional Realtors Association (ORRA)
- Member of the National Association of Gay & Lesbian Real Estate Professionals (NAGLREP)
- Accredited Buyers Representative (ABR)
- Pricing Strategy Advisor (PSA)