A message from Justin…
Being born and raised in The City Beautiful is a privilege that I don’t take lightly. What more could anyone ask for? Orlando has some of the best attractions, restaurants, nightlife, and a thriving performing arts scene with the completion of Dr. Phillips Center for Performing Arts. With everything that Orlando has to offer, it’s not surprising that it’s one of the most sought after real estate markets in the nation.
Before embarking on what would quickly become my passion in life, I attended Seminole Community College, now known as Seminole State College, to obtain my AA Degree. After achieving this milestone, I transferred to the University of Central Florida in pursuit of an accounting degree with hopes of becoming a CPA. Shortly after my second semester in the accounting program, I came to realize it was not the career path I wanted to take. After putting my degree on hold in 2005, I attended IFREC Real Estate Schools and obtained my real estate license. From that day forward, I never looked back and knew that real estate was going to be my lifelong career.
My real estate journey began with one of the largest new homebuilders at the time, Engle Homes. Working alongside some of the top builders, sales professionals and marketing directors in the new home industry taught me invaluable lessons that I now utilize in my career as a top Central Florida REALTOR. I service the Central Florida area as a member of the Orlando Regional Realtor Association and National Association of Realtors and I pride myself on providing unparalleled
- Native of Central Florida
- Licensed Broker Associate
- Specializing in new home construction, single family homes, condominiums, high-rises and luxury homes
- Experienced & knowledgable regarding short sales and foreclosures
- Multi Family Investment Properties and Property Management
- Member of the National Association of Realtors, Florida Association of Realtors and Orlando Regional Realtor Association