Monthly Owner Reports
Each month, property owners receive an email report from ABE with a breakdown of the monthly income and expenses. Our goal is to create reports that are easy to access and straightforward to read. Below is a description for each section of the ABE management reports:
- Month: ABE sends the owner report when the account is reconciled for the month. Only one report is sent each month.
- Rent: This is the amount of rent received for the month listed.
- Invoice Total: This represents the total amount of invoices for the month.
- Each separate debit or credit is listed on its own line.
- Vendor invoices are attached to the email with the report.
- A negative number (ie: -$100) is actually a credit against the invoice total.
- To Owner: This is the amount due to the owner during this month. A separate email from Bill.com will notify the owner of the exact date of deposit.
- Notes this Month: Used for describing things that affect the month report.
We have plans to create reports that owners can request on demand to their email. Until then, if you would like a history of your account, please email Accounting@MainframeRE.com with your request.