Mainframe Real Estate is seeking a highly motivated and creative marketing professional to join our top producing real estate team. This full-time role includes assisting the company with all of its marketing efforts, including but not limited to the skills and activities listed below. This individual needs to be an excellent communicator, detailed problem solver, and possess the strong ability to multi-task and manage several congruent campaigns with passion and a dedication to excellence.
- Coordinate open house events – invite lists, invite creation, online advertising.
- Ad creation and placement in variety of local and national publications.
- High design aesthetic and ability to create custom designs and marketing materials.
- Experienced with Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, and other Adobe software.
- Knowledge of social media website and trends, including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, etc.
- Video editing experience.
- Experience and understanding of WordPress websites.
- Assist individual agents with creative marketing campaigns.
- Manage marketing budgets.
- Schedule photographers, film crew and follow-up with completion.
- Ensure brand consistency.
- Answer phone calls from agents during work hours, check messages, and report to agents as needed.
- Assist with e-mails and client relations as needed.
- Develop and execute templates for postcards, mailers, social media advertising and other company related collateral.
- Create and distribute press releases.
- Report to broker and and management.
Degree in marketing, business or communications preferred; evidence of excellent written and interpersonal communication skills; highly organized; working knowledge of analytics and trends; ability to change plans on the fly; ability to meet tight deadlines; always forward-thinking; quick learner and astute problem solver. Must be passionate about the real estate industry and have minimum 2 years corporate marketing or advertising experience.