- Masters Degree in Instructional Design, Full Sail University
- Bachelors Degree in Psychology, University of Central Florida
- Graduate Realtor® Institute (GRI)
- Accredited Buyers Representative (ABR)
- Gold Key Certification (GKC)
- Director, Florida Realtors® 2017-present
- Orlando Realtors® Communications Committee: Vice-Chairman 2017, Chairman 2018
- Orlando Realtors® Professional Development Operations Committee Member 2018
- New Hope for Kids Volunteer
- Hubbard House Volunteer
- Women’s Council of Realtors®
- Orlando Regional Realtor® Association
- Florida Association of Realtors®
- National Association of Realtors®
- Real Estate Buyer’s Agent Council
Becki Douglas is a real estate professional who prides herself on her exceptional customer service, creative marketing, vast education and attention to detail. Her unique customer-focused process is what sets her apart from other agents.
As a second generation REALTOR®, Becki’s love for the industry began as a teenager, helping her mother, also a local REALTOR® as she excelled throughout her 25-year real estate career. Becki bought her first investment property at age 19 and continues to invest to this day.
When Becki is not helping people with buying and selling homes, she remains actively involved with the local community. Becki volunteers with local non-profits, fundraises for and participates in numerous charity 5K runs and serves in a leadership capacity with the local and state REALTOR® Associations.
Becki is married to a local firefighter, and the couple remains very active within the firefighter community, enjoy traveling and spend as much time as possible with their rescue dogs.